- Compatible with most Medela breastpumps: Works with most Medela breastpumps (except Single Deluxe™, Freestyle®, Swing™ and Harmony™)
- For use with PersonalFit™ breastshields: PersonalFit breastshields are available in different sizes to meet every mom's needs
- Made without BPA: Safe for you and baby
Medela PersonalFit Connectors - box of 2
PersonalFit™ allows you to personalize your breastshield size for pumping efficiency.
PersonalFit Connectors attach to all PersonalFit breastshield sizes (sold separately) and are for use with Medela breastpumps (except Single Deluxe™, Freestyle® and Harmony™ breastpumps).
Features & Benefits
- 2 - PersonalFit breastshield connectors in retail packaging
Choosing Your PersonalFit™ Breastshield Size
Medela PersonalFit breastshields are available in five sizes:
- 21 mm
- 24 mm (size included with all Medela breastpump kits)
- 27 mm
- 30 mm
- 36 mm
Many women benefit from a size other than the standard 24 mm breastshield. It is almost impossible to tell which size breastshield is the best fit without watching the nipple movement during pumping.
Should you try a new size?
- Does your nipple rub sides of tunnel, to the point of causing discomfort?
- Do you see excessive areola being pulled into tunnel?
- Do you see any redness?
- Is your nipple or areola turning white?
- Do you feel unexpressed milk after pumping?
Did you know?
Pressing breastshields too hard could block milk ducts.
- Your breastshield size will depend on your breast tissue and skin elasticity.
- When you apply vacuum pressure, your nipple size could change.
- Your breastshield size could change over the duration of your pumping experience.
- You may even need a different size per breast.