- Compatible with all Medela breastpumps: Pump, store and feed with one container
- Safe design: Medela's signature bottle design allows moms to store their breastmilk long-term without losing any of its natural beneficial properties
- 5 oz breastmilk bottles: Easy-to-read volume marks, dishwasher and microwave safe
- 2.7 oz/ 80ml breastmilk bottles: Perfect for smaller amounts of pumped breastmilk. Easy to store in refrigerator or freezer
- Pump & Save™ bags: Pump or pour directly into bag for fast, easy breastmilk storage. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps. Includes 2 easy connect adapters, attaches directly to pump
- Wide base silicone nipple: When moms are away, you can trust your baby is getting as natural a feeding experience as possible with our slow flow silicone nipple
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are not made with BPA
The Feeding Gift Set is a value pack of breastmilk containers that includes everything you need to collect, store and feed breastmilk. Includes three 5oz polypropylene bottles, nipples, collars and caps, 20 Pump & Save™ bags, and six 80ml (2.7oz) mini-bottles.
Medela's Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk:
Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code’s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies. In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple.
Features & Benefits
- 3 - 5oz polypropylene bottles with nipples, collars and caps
- 6 - 80mL (2.7oz) bottles
- 20 - Pump & Save™ bags
- 2 - Easy-connect adapters
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.