With such a large baby boom this year in Hollywood, hot celebrity mamas showed off their burgeoning baby bumps on a weekly basis. As the end of the year nears, we stop to take a look back at the Top 20 Pregnant Celebrities of 2011!
- Natalie Portman-welcomed son, Aleph, on June 14th.
- Penelope Cruz-welcomed son, Leo, in late January.
- Beyonce-expecting first child in February 2012.
- Mariah Carey-welcomed twins on April 30th, their wedding anniversary.
- Kate Hudson-welcomed son, Bingham, on July 9th.
- Miranda Kerr-welcomed son, Flynn, on January 6th.
- Rachel Zoe-welcomed son, Skyler Morrison, on March 23rd.
- Jessica Alba-welcomed daughter, Haven, on August 13th.
- Victoria Beckham-welcomed daughter, Harper Seven, on July 10th.
- Jennifer Garner-expecting 3rd child in 2012.
- Jessica Simpson-expecting 1st child in early 2012.
- Hilary Duff-expecting first child in early 2012.
- Tina Fey-welcomed daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10th.
- Christina Applegate-welcomed daughter, Sadie Grace, on January 27th.
- Toni Collette- welcomed son, Arlo Robert, on April 22nd.
- Tori Spelling-welcomed daughter, Hattie Margaret, on October 10th.
- Jennifer Connelly-welcomed daughter, Agnes Lark, on May 31st.
- Selma Blair-welcomed son, Arthur Saint, on July 25th.
- Ivanka Trump-welcomed daughter, Arabella Rose, on July 17th.
- Pink-welcomed daughter, Willow Sage, on June 2nd.
By Amy and Anne
Victoria Beckham, pregnant with the couple’s fourth child and first girl to add to her brood of boys, Brooklyn (12), Romeo (10), and Cruz (6), was spotted at the royal wedding looking as chic as ever. The former 37 year old Spice girl shows us once again that pregnancy is no time to be a shrinking violet. For the “catwalk” royal wedding she wore a navy boat-necked dress of her own design. The dress featured summer short sleeves with a pretty asymmetric hem. She topped off her navy ensemble with a statement pillbox hat by Philip Treacy.
Daring as only a few of us could be in pregnancy, she wore very high dark platform heel shoes, custom made by Christian Louboutin. No doubt her Spice Girl performing background has allowed her to have unflappable balance and confidence in any shoe and hat combo.
While we may not feel comfortable in a pillbox hat this summer, or have the occasion for such an accessory, Victoria’s statement navy frock does show how navy can be just as enticing as black for a formal occasion (or any occasion that calls for a summer dress). Navy, like black, is slimming and sleek and does well on almost any skin tone. It’s also a good year round color as fashion designers are all over it for this summer’s dresses.
Maternal America’s Navy Embellished Maternity Dress is a good example of an elegant year round dress that would beat out black in any room. This dress features an elastic empire waist with comfortable stretch and a gorgeous neckline with beading embellishment.
For a great versatile dress in navy for after the baby, check out the Maternal America Navy Tummy Tuck Dress: This navy dress is super versatile, while cool and sleeveless for warm weather, you can add a light cardigan for an office or cooler weather. Best of all, this dress tucks in your tummy while allowing you easy nursing access for your baby.
Pregnancy is a great time to experiment with different colors and styles. If you haven’t already, try out a navy dress or top, you may find it to be your “new black” and a fun departure from the everyday black!
We are excited to hear that the fashionable Victoria Beckham and handsome hubby David Beckham are expecting their fourth child this summer. Congratulations to the happy family! With three boys already in the brood, Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz, we are all excited to see if another brother or a baby sister will be added to the mix.
Victoria has been a style icon for years, trend setting throughout the globe. Now a well-known fashion designer, she is always right on point with her fashion choices. From elegant red carpet events to fashionable dinners out, she her style is always impeccable.
Although most well-known for her more glamorous looks, as a mother of four young children Victoria needs some on the go casual outfits. Whether at the park or going to the movies, some quick comfy, yet stylish outfit choices are a must. I love the idea of Victoria in a simple tee and skinny jeans, as it is approachable yet fashionable. The Shade Maternity Baby Tee, in a lightweight cotton blend, is the perfect maternity t-shirt. Cut with a bit of extra length, it fits throughout one’s pregnancy. The Straight Leg Elly B Jeans from Olian Maternity scream Victoria to me. Their trendy grey color and skinny leg are super stylish, while their below the belly fit and stretch fabric are incredibly comfortable. Paired with strappy sandals or cute ballet flats, Victoria will be chic and gorgeous all day long.
I hope that before their fourth child arrives Victoria and David will be able to take a babymoon and slip away on a beach vacation for a little well deserved relaxation. For the beach, 1 in the Oven’s Beach Maternity/Nursing Dress is the perfect option for Victoria’s latter months of pregnancy. Made of soft gauze fabric, the maxi dress accentuates the body in all the right places with its empire waist and adds a hint of sexiness with its button down bust. This dress will truly make Victoria look like a beach goddess and keep her visible as the fashion icon that she is. Congratulations again to the lovely family!