With such a large baby boom this year in Hollywood, hot celebrity mamas showed off their burgeoning baby bumps on a weekly basis. As the end of the year nears, we stop to take a look back at the Top 20 Pregnant Celebrities of 2011!
- Natalie Portman-welcomed son, Aleph, on June 14th.
- Penelope Cruz-welcomed son, Leo, in late January.
- Beyonce-expecting first child in February 2012.
- Mariah Carey-welcomed twins on April 30th, their wedding anniversary.
- Kate Hudson-welcomed son, Bingham, on July 9th.
- Miranda Kerr-welcomed son, Flynn, on January 6th.
- Rachel Zoe-welcomed son, Skyler Morrison, on March 23rd.
- Jessica Alba-welcomed daughter, Haven, on August 13th.
- Victoria Beckham-welcomed daughter, Harper Seven, on July 10th.
- Jennifer Garner-expecting 3rd child in 2012.
- Jessica Simpson-expecting 1st child in early 2012.
- Hilary Duff-expecting first child in early 2012.
- Tina Fey-welcomed daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10th.
- Christina Applegate-welcomed daughter, Sadie Grace, on January 27th.
- Toni Collette- welcomed son, Arlo Robert, on April 22nd.
- Tori Spelling-welcomed daughter, Hattie Margaret, on October 10th.
- Jennifer Connelly-welcomed daughter, Agnes Lark, on May 31st.
- Selma Blair-welcomed son, Arthur Saint, on July 25th.
- Ivanka Trump-welcomed daughter, Arabella Rose, on July 17th.
- Pink-welcomed daughter, Willow Sage, on June 2nd.
The 40 year old comedian, Tina Fey, and husband, Jeff Richmond, are expecting their second child any day now. It seems we just can’t get enough of Tina Fey with her Palin impersonations to her award winning show, 30 Rock. However, we will now have to wait till January for the new season to begin. Fey will be playing “mom” to her newborn baby and 5 yr old daughter, Alice.
And the sex of the baby? Fey predicted “It’s going to be a werewolf” to the host, Craig Fergusen, on the Late Show.
Fey also has a new book out, Bossypants, which she began promoting back in April on an Oprah Winfrey appearance. This is when we first learned of the pregnancy and she was already 5 months pregnant. In her memoir, Tina openly agonized about her decision to have a second child in the midst of a demanding career and as she neared the big 4-0. It seemed her overwhelming desire to be a mom once again won out over all the other demands in her life. However Fey has fended off rumors that 30 Rock is coming to an end. So we can hope and expect to see Fey as a busy pregnant and working mom in the months ahead.
Fey certainly knows how to ROCK maternity wear. She has been spotted wearing anything from a tailored, Ann Taylor nautical outfit to a black dress showing off her burgeoning baby bump. One thing for certain, Fey has had fun keeping herself in fashion.
Any day now, the little werewolf should be making an entrance. I know we all can’t wait!!