With such a large baby boom this year in Hollywood, hot celebrity mamas showed off their burgeoning baby bumps on a weekly basis. As the end of the year nears, we stop to take a look back at the Top 20 Pregnant Celebrities of 2011!
- Natalie Portman-welcomed son, Aleph, on June 14th.
- Penelope Cruz-welcomed son, Leo, in late January.
- Beyonce-expecting first child in February 2012.
- Mariah Carey-welcomed twins on April 30th, their wedding anniversary.
- Kate Hudson-welcomed son, Bingham, on July 9th.
- Miranda Kerr-welcomed son, Flynn, on January 6th.
- Rachel Zoe-welcomed son, Skyler Morrison, on March 23rd.
- Jessica Alba-welcomed daughter, Haven, on August 13th.
- Victoria Beckham-welcomed daughter, Harper Seven, on July 10th.
- Jennifer Garner-expecting 3rd child in 2012.
- Jessica Simpson-expecting 1st child in early 2012.
- Hilary Duff-expecting first child in early 2012.
- Tina Fey-welcomed daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10th.
- Christina Applegate-welcomed daughter, Sadie Grace, on January 27th.
- Toni Collette- welcomed son, Arlo Robert, on April 22nd.
- Tori Spelling-welcomed daughter, Hattie Margaret, on October 10th.
- Jennifer Connelly-welcomed daughter, Agnes Lark, on May 31st.
- Selma Blair-welcomed son, Arthur Saint, on July 25th.
- Ivanka Trump-welcomed daughter, Arabella Rose, on July 17th.
- Pink-welcomed daughter, Willow Sage, on June 2nd.
After pregnancy one is so busy with the joy and full time requirements of one’s new baby that one often forgets to spend a bit of time focusing on oneself. It is important for you to feel your best so that you can give all your love to your precious baby. Many stars have stepped out recently after giving birth with some great figure flattering options that are functional, comfy, and sure to make you look and feel your best!
After giving birth, dresses which are not too form fitting but do not add bulk are a great option. They allow room for that extra bit of baby weight while being light and comfortable.
- Miranda Kerr Post Pregnancy
Miranda Kerr recently stepped out in a gorgeous patterned maxi dress. The pattern creates eye catching detail that pulls the attention away from your post baby belly. However, what really makes this outfit perfect is that she pairs it with a structured blazer. The structured blazer camouflages the post baby belly bump perfectly, creating an incredibly slimming look. For a similar look, try the Japanese Weekend Maternity and Nursing Maxi Dress. With easy and discreet nursing access, it creates a flattering and functional look. Pair it with a cute blazer and strappy sandals and you will look incredible while maintaining a high level of comfort.
For another casual post-pregnancy look, the gorgeous Penelope Cruz
- Penelope Cruz Post Pregnancy
looked fabulous in a casual striped top and jeans. A top that is slightly looser allows room for one’s post baby weight but the lightness of the fabric does not add bulk. The 1 in the Oven’s ¾ Length Sleeve Striped Nursing Henley is the perfect choice. A built in frame provides for discreet nursing and the super soft fabric will feel incredible against your skin. Pair it with jeans and sneakers for a casual, mom-on-the-go look and you will look and feel your best!
By choosing clothing that is functional, easy to wear, yet very flattering, one is sure to be comfy and confident throughout the day.