With such a large baby boom this year in Hollywood, hot celebrity mamas showed off their burgeoning baby bumps on a weekly basis. As the end of the year nears, we stop to take a look back at the Top 20 Pregnant Celebrities of 2011!
- Natalie Portman-welcomed son, Aleph, on June 14th.
- Penelope Cruz-welcomed son, Leo, in late January.
- Beyonce-expecting first child in February 2012.
- Mariah Carey-welcomed twins on April 30th, their wedding anniversary.
- Kate Hudson-welcomed son, Bingham, on July 9th.
- Miranda Kerr-welcomed son, Flynn, on January 6th.
- Rachel Zoe-welcomed son, Skyler Morrison, on March 23rd.
- Jessica Alba-welcomed daughter, Haven, on August 13th.
- Victoria Beckham-welcomed daughter, Harper Seven, on July 10th.
- Jennifer Garner-expecting 3rd child in 2012.
- Jessica Simpson-expecting 1st child in early 2012.
- Hilary Duff-expecting first child in early 2012.
- Tina Fey-welcomed daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10th.
- Christina Applegate-welcomed daughter, Sadie Grace, on January 27th.
- Toni Collette- welcomed son, Arlo Robert, on April 22nd.
- Tori Spelling-welcomed daughter, Hattie Margaret, on October 10th.
- Jennifer Connelly-welcomed daughter, Agnes Lark, on May 31st.
- Selma Blair-welcomed son, Arthur Saint, on July 25th.
- Ivanka Trump-welcomed daughter, Arabella Rose, on July 17th.
- Pink-welcomed daughter, Willow Sage, on June 2nd.
With the recent rush of celebrity baby births, post pregnancy style has been on full display. Dressing one’s after baby body can seem a bit daunting, but there are so many cute and comfy options to choose from. Kate Hudson, who gave birth to second son Bing on July 9th, was spotted wearing a gorgeous floral sundress just a few weeks later. The flowing fabric allowed room for her post baby weight, while the wrap highlighted the smallest part of her body. We loved the happy floral print which represented her joyful attitude and also helped to camouflage the baby weight. We loved that she stayed true to her Bohemian chic style, while choosing something that was both comfortable and practical.
Ivanka Trump, who gave birth to daughter Arabella on July 17, made her post-pregnancy debut one month later in a gorgeous navy blue wrap dress. The deep V-neck of the dress is an excellent choice as it elongates the body, which in turn creates a slimming look. We love the bold blue color choice, as well as the flowing fabric. Ivanka’s dress stayed true to her classic style, and truly represented her. For a similar look, Olian’s Kora V-Neck Maternity/Nursing Dress provides the same great shape and easy nursing access.
Back in February, Miranda Kerr stepped out for the first time after giving birth a month earlier to baby Flynn. For her post-baby debut, Miranda chose a gorgeous patterned maxi-dress with a tailored boyfriend blazer. This is an excellent choice, as the maxi dress is comfortable and allows plenty of room while the structure of the blazer creates a finished and polished look. This is a perfect look for fall and the transition from hot to cooler weather.
These are all great post-pregnancy looks as they provide comfort and camouflage post baby weight while providing structure and style!
Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump is pregnant! Known for her appearances on her father’s show The Apprentice, she is the second oldest of Trump’s five children. Trump’s son Donald Jr. and his wife Vanessa have two kids: Kai 3, and Donald Trump III, age 1. Ivanka is expecting her first child with husband Jared Kushner, whom she married in 2009. She shared the news on her Twitter page in January, writing “I’m pregnant!” and “Jared and I couldn’t be more excited.”
Ivanka has her own line of jewelry and a new shoe and handbag line. Pregnant Ivanka was recently promoting her shoe line at a mall wearing a slimming black outfit. At 6 months, it is almost impossible to notice her baby bump! As a business woman, Ivanka often has a “professional look” even while pregnant.
If you want to capture this career mom style, go for classic pieces like Ivanka. She was seen wearing a flattering maternity top, a simple black knee-length skirt, and a pair of flats (how comfortable!). A babydoll style maxi length dress is another good silhouette for mom’s to be.
At a more formal event, Ivanka Trump was photographed wearing an empire waist black dress with metallic details. The Maternal America Gold Band Maxi Dress is very similar, so you too can dress like an heiress!