With her due date right around the corner (February!), Hilary Duff has been all about comfy outfits and a laidback look. We love that she has been relaxing and taking time to get ready for her first pregnancy. Just yesterday she was seen getting a pedicure wearing comfy black maternity yoga pants, a cute striped t-shirt, and a lightweight cardigan. To add a bit of her own personal style, Hilary added a great fedora and bright yellow earrings. For a similar look, pair 1 in the Oven’s Super Soft Ruched Foldover Maternity Pants with their 2 in 1 Maternity/Nursing Tank. Add your own personal style with your favorite earrings, a cute fedora like Hilary’s, or a colorful scarf.
The day before, Hilary looked gorgeous in a laid-back, all black ensemble while out with her super cute hubby Mike Comrie. A long black top showcased her baby bump beautifully and the leggings she wore were comfortable and chic. By pairing it with funky sandals, glasses, and a great purse, Hilary added stylish detail perfectly. If you love her look, try Japanese Weekend’s Over the Belly Maternity Leggings paired with Maternal America’s Ribbed Crew Neck Tee. We love how Hilary paired her outfit with strappy sandals, but for colder weather a great pair of flat boots would look just as stylish.
Throughout her pregnancy, Hilary has stayed very active. A few days ago she left a Pilates class wearing her favorite comfy leggings and a cute grey and white faded shirt. We love the ¾ length sleeves as well as the longer tee to provide plenty of coverage in the last months of pregnancy. We are looking forward to Hilary and Mike welcoming their baby!
In a recent Dankins Event at the Santa Monica Ice Rink, mom-to-be Hilary Duff glowed in a fitted cowl neck mustard sweater. Duff presented a check for $10,000 for Danskin’s “Move for Change” charity event.
Duff pairs this gorgeous fitted sweater with black leggings and grey shade boots and a pretty pendant necklace. We love Hilary’s choice of style as the mustard hued sweater brings out her skin’s radiance and complements her hair color. The cowl neck highlights her face and brings the focus upwards. The fitted leggings and sweater show off her pregnancy curves and give her an overall sleek and stylish look. Also, the longer length sweater elongates and streamlines her figure.
Go for a similar look with Olian’s Turtleneck Top, and Japanese Weekend’s Over the Belly Leggings.
Leggings are definitely the rage now with a longer fitted sweater or tunic. Maternity leggings are an excellent choice for versatile wear with boots or flats. They also make for great transitional wear after the baby!
Hilary Duff, who is due in February, has been very active during her pregnancy. From running errands around town to working out to spending quality time with her hubby, we have loved all the casual outfits she has worn! Just yesterday, Hilary was spotted leaving a Pilates class in comfy sweats and a loose fitting top, but spiced up her look with a pair of funky glasses. Every mom needs a pair of go to sweats, and Majama’s Softest Yoga Pant is a great choice for a gym workout or walk with one’s friends.
Earlier in the week Hilary was seen running errands around town in a cute, all-back ensemble. Black leggings paired with a black tunic top and moccasin inspired boots completed her comfy yet stylish look. The loose top paired with fitted leggings creates a nice balance, and the boots added a funky and fun touch. When one wants to look fashionable yet remain comfortable, this outfit is a great choice. Try Bella Band’s super stretchy Essentials Over Belly Maternity Leggings paired with Olian’s Off The Shoulder Tee for a similar look.
Last month, when Hilary was out and about in Los Angeles, she paired the same great maternity leggings with a cute striped tank top and a large, cowl scarf. As the weather gets cooler, this outfit works by simply switching the tank out for a long sleeve top, such as 1 in the Oven’s ¾ Sleeve Striped Nursing Henley.
We love how Hilary wears comfortable clothing while still looking stylish!
With such a large baby boom this year in Hollywood, hot celebrity mamas showed off their burgeoning baby bumps on a weekly basis. As the end of the year nears, we stop to take a look back at the Top 20 Pregnant Celebrities of 2011!
- Natalie Portman-welcomed son, Aleph, on June 14th.
- Penelope Cruz-welcomed son, Leo, in late January.
- Beyonce-expecting first child in February 2012.
- Mariah Carey-welcomed twins on April 30th, their wedding anniversary.
- Kate Hudson-welcomed son, Bingham, on July 9th.
- Miranda Kerr-welcomed son, Flynn, on January 6th.
- Rachel Zoe-welcomed son, Skyler Morrison, on March 23rd.
- Jessica Alba-welcomed daughter, Haven, on August 13th.
- Victoria Beckham-welcomed daughter, Harper Seven, on July 10th.
- Jennifer Garner-expecting 3rd child in 2012.
- Jessica Simpson-expecting 1st child in early 2012.
- Hilary Duff-expecting first child in early 2012.
- Tina Fey-welcomed daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10th.
- Christina Applegate-welcomed daughter, Sadie Grace, on January 27th.
- Toni Collette- welcomed son, Arlo Robert, on April 22nd.
- Tori Spelling-welcomed daughter, Hattie Margaret, on October 10th.
- Jennifer Connelly-welcomed daughter, Agnes Lark, on May 31st.
- Selma Blair-welcomed son, Arthur Saint, on July 25th.
- Ivanka Trump-welcomed daughter, Arabella Rose, on July 17th.
- Pink-welcomed daughter, Willow Sage, on June 2nd.